Give the gift of education.
Gifts by friends of the nursing profession impact many lives in Pennsylvania. Donations assist future nurses achieve their professional dreams. In turn, they are able to provide high-quality patient care.
Through your gift today, NFP can continue to meet our mission to ensure nurses for tomorrow.
The Nursing Foundation of Pennsylvania (NFP) is a 501(c) 3, Type II, Supporting Organization,under the broad umbrella of community benefit organizations in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Headquartered in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, NFP provides charitable support to Pennsylvania State Nurses Association (PSNA).
NFP Awards 2017 Scholarships
Alumni Association Scholarship Fund of the Former Albert Einstein Medical Center Nursing School of Philadelphia
- Gabrielle Schaner, Duquesne University School of Nursing
- Christine Lee, Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson College of Nursing
- Jazlynne Davis, Temple University College of Public Health
- Shripriya Mohan Sahay, University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing
- Kelly O’Leary, University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing
Florence (Madden) Grady-Fasick Scholarship Fund
- Amanda Alexander, Duquesne University School of Nursing
- Madeline Blalock, Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson College of Nursing
- Tylyn Cupp, University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing
- Naomi Nii, Roxborough Memorial Hospital School of Nursing
- Maria Scott, Duquesne University School of Nursing
NFP Future Nurse Leader Scholarship
- Laura Adams, University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing
- Charlene Kirby, Eastern University Nursing Department
NFP is a recipient of the Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations’ (PANO) Seal of Excellence for successfully completing their rigorous Standards for Excellence® accreditation program. The Standards for Excellence offers tools and resources to empower nonprofits to meet the highest standards of governance, management and operations.
Since 1995, NFP has awarded approximately $168,000 in scholarships to 138 students for nursing education and research grants.
Nursing Foundation of Pennsylvania
NFP’s goal is to advance the educational and professional standards of nursing and the nursing profession through:
- Grants and scholarships for study, instruction, research and scholarly pursuits in nursing
- Financial support of PSNA’s efforts to provide continuing education for PA’s RNs
- Operational support for NFP’s daily work
To ensure nurses for tomorrow
To be the premier charitable organization for professional nurses in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania